Rocky RoadPosted 01/10/2013 by Rebecca Cannon
Making Rocky Road
- 4tbsp Golden Syrup
- 200g (7oz) Plain Chocolate
- 150g (5oz) Milk Chocolate
- 150g (5oz) Unsalted Butter
- 175g (6oz) Digestive Biscuits
- 75g (2.5oz) Sultanas
- 75g (2.5oz) Glacé Cherries (chopped)
- 150g (5oz) Marshmallows (chopped)
Line a 30cm x 20cm tray with clingfilm. Take the biscuits and roughly crush. Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter together in a pan over a low heat. When the mixture is smooth, add the biscuits and stir quickly. Continuing to work quickly, add the sultanas, cherries and marshmallows and stir thoroughly. As soon as everything is evenly mixed, tip it into the tray and smooth over. Leave to cool then place in the fridge to chill: once set, turn out, remove clingfilm and cut it into squares. Yummy!
Like It! Make It! Share It!