Strawberry Crackers CakePosted 07/12/2015 by Julie Amalia
2 eggs room temperature
20 gr melted butter
60 gr sugar
60 gr cake flour
Strawberry jam or any filling
Crushed graham crackers
1. Line a round cake pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and sugar with wire whisk. Place the bowl over hot water so as to melt the sugar.
3. Remove the bowl from the hot water and using an electric mixer beat the egg sugar mixture until white and fluffy.
4. Sift in the cake flour on top of the egg sugar mixture and mix until well combined.
5. Next pour in the melted butter into the bowl and fold them until well combined.
6. Pour the batter into the lined round cake pan and bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
7. Take out from the oven and let it cool on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
8. When it’s completely cool, wrap the cake with plastic wrap and then put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. Take out from the fridge, slice the cake into 2 layers.
10.Place one layer of the cake on a plate. Coat the surface of the cake evenly with strawberry jam and crushed graham crackers, and then place another layer cake on top of the strawberry jam and graham crackers.
11. Coat the top of the cake [second layer of cake] with another strawberry jam and crushed graham crackers.
12. After coating, wrap the now done two layers cake with plastic wrap and then place it on the fridge for about 30 minutes.
13. Take it out, serve and enjoy!