Beetroot and Chocolate MuffinsPosted 22/09/2015 by Rebecca Cannon
75g Good Quality Cocoa Powder
180g Plain Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
250g Cooked Beetroot (Peeled)
3 Large Free Range Eggs
200ml Sunflower Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
250g Caster Sugar
- Pre heated the oven to 180°C (fan oven 160°C).
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Stir in the caster sugar and leave to one side.
- Puree the beetroot then add the eggs, sunflower oil and vanilla extract. Blend until combined.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and introduce the beetroot mixture. Mix together.
- Divide between 12 muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Like It! Share It! Make It!